'filters unlimited' gone!
FG
2010-06-27 11:28:45 UTC
yesterday i deleted a couple of old progs that i no longer use and
something must have gone wrong... my 'filters unlimited' plugins also
vanished! :( i don't remember deleting anything PSP related. and also
at the same time 'border with drop shadow' script doesn't work anymore.

anyway, filters unlimited is no longer shareware. what kind of free
plug-in that can do 'invert, keep colour' like F.U.?
Trev
2010-06-29 18:24:18 UTC
Post by FG
yesterday i deleted a couple of old progs that i no longer use and
something must have gone wrong... my 'filters unlimited' plugins also
vanished! :( i don't remember deleting anything PSP related. and also at
the same time 'border with drop shadow' script doesn't work anymore.
anyway, filters unlimited is no longer shareware. what kind of free
plug-in that can do 'invert, keep colour' like F.U.?
Silly me I tried to add an image.

that look's close to me
FG
2010-06-29 19:53:32 UTC
Post by Trev
Silly me I tried to add an image.
http://www.trevorbowden.co.uk/Test/Image2.jpg
that look's close to me
yep. looks pretty close. thanks! i give it a go.