Save as JPEG as default.
m***@gmail.com
2020-06-18 15:34:14 UTC
Thanks Bill! I’m jumping back into PSP as part of a previous GUI modification from years back. Couldn’t remember the settings to recall last saved file type. Wotks as it always did. Thanks Again! You ROCK!
ROBERT WEWER
2023-08-31 01:35:03 UTC
Thanks Bill! I’m jumping back into PSP as part of a previous GUI modification from years back. Couldn’t remember the settings to recall last saved file type. Works as it always did. Thanks Again! You ROCK!
I think I fixed this. I have a lot of disc space so I went to preferences>general program preferences and I checked the "Enable Scratch disk"