Keep files from being listed
r***@optonline.net
2010-12-27 01:44:57 UTC
I Don't know how else to explain this. I'm using PSPX in Windows 7 Professional.
I have PSPX pinned to my task bar. If I right click on the icon, I can see the
last ten files I opened, viewed or worked on. Is there a way to stop them from
being listed like that? I don't mind files being shown in Recent Files under
File in the actual open program, but I'd like for them not to show up on the
task bar icon. Thanks.
Whoever
2010-12-27 13:59:29 UTC
Post by r***@optonline.net
I Don't know how else to explain this. I'm using PSPX in Windows 7
Professional. I have PSPX pinned to my task bar. If I right click on
the icon, I can see the last ten files I opened, viewed or worked on.
Is there a way to stop them from being listed like that? I don't mind
files being shown in Recent Files under File in the actual open
program, but I'd like for them not to show up on the task bar icon.
Doesn't do it here in Win7Pro64, but you might try right clicking on the
Start button, select Properties, go to the Start Menu tab, uncheck the
"Store and display recently opened items in the Start menu and the
taskbar".
--
Don't bother trying to
contact me via email.
r***@optonline.net
2010-12-28 19:36:29 UTC
Post by Whoever
Post by r***@optonline.net
I Don't know how else to explain this. I'm using PSPX in Windows 7
Professional. I have PSPX pinned to my task bar. If I right click on
the icon, I can see the last ten files I opened, viewed or worked on.
Is there a way to stop them from being listed like that? I don't mind
files being shown in Recent Files under File in the actual open
program, but I'd like for them not to show up on the task bar icon.
Doesn't do it here in Win7Pro64, but you might try right clicking on the
Start button, select Properties, go to the Start Menu tab, uncheck the
"Store and display recently opened items in the Start menu and the
taskbar".
Thanks. That seems to have done the job.

Uni
2010-12-28 01:57:18 UTC
Post by r***@optonline.net
I Don't know how else to explain this. I'm using PSPX in Windows 7 Professional.
I have PSPX pinned to my task bar. If I right click on the icon, I can see the
last ten files I opened, viewed or worked on. Is there a way to stop them from
being listed like that?
Turn off your monitor!

Uni :-)