Re-size Toolbar Icons?
j***@ebigman.com
2010-08-01 09:44:28 UTC
Is there a way to re-size the toolbar icons? I'd like to make the
toolbar icons larger but I don't see a way to do that.

Thanks,

James V
Dave
2010-08-01 22:11:36 UTC
Post by j***@ebigman.com
Is there a way to re-size the toolbar icons? I'd like to make the
toolbar icons larger but I don't see a way to do that.
You should probably state which version of PSP you are using.

In PSP7, it's under:
View/Toolbars/Display large text and icons on palettes.
j***@ebigman.com

I'm using version X3
Trev
Customise > Options > Use large icons
j***@ebigman.com
2010-08-02 21:40:43 UTC
Post by Trev
Customise > Options > Use large icons
Thanks! Now why is that so hard to find in the help section?