Can anyone recommend any filters to make B+W line drawings and "paintings" out of photographs?
Hypatia
2011-10-20 00:30:55 UTC
Thanks. :oD
Hypatia
2012-03-19 12:32:34 UTC
Post by Hypatia
Thanks. :oD
Where did everyone go? There is no traffic here anymore. Thx.
Dave Symes
2012-03-19 18:42:38 UTC
Post by Hypatia
Post by Hypatia
Thanks. :oD
Where did everyone go? There is no traffic here anymore. Thx.
I'm still here.

We could make up some traffic.

I've just uninstalled PSPX4 from my Laptop, because...

1) The massive bloat it adds to the registry was turning my Lappy to
treacle.

2) I have an unresolvable problem with X4 and the only way I can get it to
work is apply my own fix.

3) I really can't be arsed with it on the Lappy, so it's uninstalled and
I'm back once again on Jasc PSP 9.01.

Dave
Dave Triffid
Neutron
2012-04-02 16:39:05 UTC
"Hypatia" wrote in message
On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 20:30:55 -0400, Hypatia
Post by Hypatia
Thanks. :oD
Where did everyone go? There is no traffic here anymore. Thx.
Try here:
http://akvis.com/en/index.php