How did this happen?
r***@optonline.net
2010-08-28 03:34:21 UTC
I was having problems with PSP 8 so I installed and started using PSP X
tonight.. I have a folder where I keep a lot of pictures, everyone of them .jpg
files. Or they were. Now I look and every one of them has an extension of
.pspimage which I never even saw before. For years I've saved all my pictures as
.jpg files. I install a new version of Paint Shop Pro and everything changes.
What happened and is there a way to fix it, like bringing them all back as .jpg
files? Thanks.
Diana's Creations
2010-09-06 00:09:58 UTC
Post by r***@optonline.net
I was having problems with PSP 8 so I installed and started using PSP X
tonight.. I have a folder where I keep a lot of pictures, everyone of them .jpg
files. Or they were. Now I look and every one of them has an extension of
.pspimage which I never even saw before. For years I've saved all my pictures as
.jpg files. I install a new version of Paint Shop Pro and everything changes.
What happened and is there a way to fix it, like bringing them all back as .jpg
files? Thanks.
Hello just happend to be looking for a good PSP group and came across
this question so stoped in to answer.

All your images are showing as PSP extension do to the fact that you
must have the JPG's associated with PSP. You need to go to the file
menu in PSP and choose preferences / file associations and uncheck any
type of file you don't want PSP to open automatically. Hope that
helps......