Extra Space Within Vectored Text Box
j***@ebigman.com
2013-02-02 20:02:38 UTC
How do I/can I get rid of the extra space that is created when vectorized text is bounded by its object box?

I've noticed that centering on canvas is not really centered. The object box is centered but it contains a few pixels of extra space on the right side. Is there a way to get rid of this so that it can be centered more precisely?
m***@gmail.com
2013-10-20 08:18:59 UTC
Post by j***@ebigman.com
How do I/can I get rid of the extra space that is created when vectorized text is bounded by its object box?
I've noticed that centering on canvas is not really centered. The object box is centered but it contains a >few pixels of extra space on the right side. Is there a way to get rid of this so that it can be centered >more precisely?
Use professional software.

Mike
http://artistmike.com