Need some ideas/guidance for C PSP X2?
BobMCT
2013-09-23 20:22:41 UTC
I've been using PSP since ver 8.01 and a couple of years ago switched
to X2 cause of a special price. I should have stayed where I was
cause everything seems to be a problem now.

Anyway, I have a series of web configuration screen shots that I am
documenting and I wish to create a yellow highlighted rectangle
overlay that I can add to certain parameters on the screen shot to
draw the readers attention to it.

Problem is I cannot figure out how to do this with X2. I create a
basic rectangle approx 2" x .25", make the background light yellow
transparent and it looks like its what I want but when I do an overlay
onto any of the screen shots it is NOT transparent and it cannot be
moved around.

Trying to get online help is a joke so I thought I would try good ole
usenet.

Can anyone please provide some basic guidance or suggestions as to how
I can accomplish this?

Thanks from an old codger.
m***@gmail.com
2013-09-30 04:20:11 UTC
Post by BobMCT
I've been using PSP since ver 8.01 and a couple of years ago switched
to X2 cause of a special price. I should have stayed where I was
cause everything seems to be a problem now.

Mike
http://artistmike.com